LLC «SINTEZ OKA» – ETHANOLAMINE PRODUCTION:
Ethanolamine production dates back to 1948. Solid experience gained over time enabled the company to become a leading amine supplier in Russia and take up a stable position in the foreign markets.
The company launched a new unit to manufacture its first batch of ethanolamine in autumn 2001. Manufacturing process is based on the water-free technique of ammonia and ethylene oxide synthesis. This ensures high energy savings, excellent quality of products, and environment-friendly and safe production. The same year it returned its historic name "Oka". The company committed to strengthen its production capacity and extend the product range. Multistage modernisation boosted initial output fivefold.
Sintez OKA today
Over recent years Sintez Oka has shown growth in a number of areas:
- the product range is expanding;
- more attention is being paid to the specific needs of consumers;
- a consistent and targeted program of modernisation and upgrading existing facilities;
- the sales market is being explored in depth and new strategic partners are being identified in Russia and abroad.
Companies face numerous challenges due to the current situation on the international and domestic markets, including economic ones. A partner's qualities such as reliability, stability and responsibility when performing their obligations are more important than ever now. These components have always been the foundation of the company's business. Customer confidence is the key to long-term, stable and mutually beneficial partnerships. Despite the existing difficulties and new challenges, we look with confidence to the future.
We contribute to sustained development of the Russian industry by producing and supplying amines of adequate quality, maintaining moreover high professional, technological and social standards of the Company’s operation.
- Achievement of production capacity of at least 60,000 tonnes per year.
- Leading amine market player in Russia.
- Proven reputation as a reliable and stable supplier of products and services.