The InCem grinding aid has passed tests conducted by Technical Research Center CJSC, Moscow, was certified by TSEMISKON Firm LLC and showed excellent results in laboratory and industrial trials as well as when used by cement factories in Russia and the CIS countries.
- Applied in the cement industry in the clinker grinding process.
- Used in the production of all types of cement, open and closed circuit grinding.
- Supplied directly to the mill.
- Improves qualitative characteristics of cement, including physical and mechanical properties.
- Positively affects the quality of concrete obtained from cement using the grinding aid.
- The InCem grinding aid is produced, sold, introduced and technically supported by Sintez OKA-Construction chemistry, which is a member of Sintez OKA Group.
- Sintez OKA-Construction chemistry dominates the Russian grinding aids market, holding a 51% market share.