At the final stage of cement production during mixed grinding of clinker and additives InCem may be used to affect cement quality in order to ensure full compliance of its characteristics with all requirements of existing standards.
PRODUCTION PROCESS IMPROVEMENT CHARACTERISTICS
Technical and economic characteristics:
- Reduction of power consumption per 1 ton of produced products
- Increase of the mill output.
- Reduction of the grinding media consumption.
- Stabilization of equipment operating modes.
- Resistance to negative temperatures.
Physical and mechanical properties:
- Improvement of early and long-time strength of cement.
- Improvement of cement grading.
- Improvement of grinding fineness
- Improvement of cement flowability.
- Resistance to cement sticking to grinding media and the mill linings.
- Reduces the Pack Set Index of the finished cement.